Worry and Confusion is not normal, words comes from thoughts, attitudes begin with thoughts and emotions (moods) take root in our thought life.
(2 Corinthians 10:5) Paul teaches us to cast down all wrong thoughts that disagrees with God’s word.
Keep your minds reserved for God’s thoughts (HIS WORDS) Alone. God desires truth in the inward parts. (Psalm 51:6) I encourage you to begin paying more attention to your thought life. Dedicate your entire self to God. Live as if you were private property reserved for God alone!
HOW CAN YOU FIGHT THE DEVIL WHO IS THE SOURCE OF THESE ATTACKS!
- Praise is one way, Praise is a garment that will protect you from defeat, put on the garment of Praise.
- Abiding in Christ and fellowshipping with Him is one of the best ways of engaging in spiritual warfare, hide yourself in God, and His Presence will Protect You.
- The word of God is a two-edge sword. Your mind is the battlefield, when satan says something to you, SPEAK THE WORD BACK!
- Walking in Love is another form of spiritual warfare. Love gives, it is impossible to defeat satan while leading a selfish lifestyle. Use your spiritual weapon! Praise the Lord. Speak the Word of God. Abide in Christ. Walk in LOVE. Use those weapons and begin to fight in a new way.
- Repentance and application of the blood of Jesus by faith is the way to close doors that have been opened to satan such as the doors of strife, anger and unforgiveness. We must be quick to forgive. (Proverbs 10:20) Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all wrongs. (Proverbs 15:18) A wrathful man stirs up contention, but one who is slow to anger appeases strife. (Proverbs 28;25) One who is greedy stirs up strife, and a wrathful and abounds in sin.
1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
1 Peter 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. The enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
2 Corinthians 2:11 in order that satan might not outwit us. for we are not unaware of his schemes.
James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understandings.
Jeremiah 32:27 I AM the LORD, the GOD of all mankind. Is Anything too hard for me?
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God, I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.