Hi Brothers and Sisters in Christ, God’s Beloved children…..Let’s all increase in our faith, let us be like the woman in the bible who reached out to the Lord believing that if she just touched the hem of his garment she could be healed. Jesus told her that her Faith had made her well.
Every time we reach out and touch Him in prayer, our lives are healed in some way and our faith is increased. Let it be on going prayer for more faith and boldness to act on it. Grow our mustard seeds Father to Giant Trees of Faith.
(2 Corinthians 5:7) walk by Faith, Not by sight.”
Let us be people that profit from hearing the word of God. Saints that take upon the “shield of faith.” to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. Let us all have no doubt with in us.
(Mark 9:23) All things are possible to him who believes.
Father let us pray to make us all more like Christ.
1. Jesus is Loving, His love can work miracles in our lives and in the lives of people you touch.
(John 13:34) A New commandment I give to you, that you love one another as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
2. Jesus is Humble, (Philippians 2:8) He humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Everyone proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord through they join forces none will go unpunished (proverbs 16:5) Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall(proverbs 16:18).
Nothing will speak louder to people than your own humility. Let us all Father have a humble heart.
3. Jesus is Faithful, Lord I pray for all to know who Jesus really is so they can know who they really are. So they will never waver, God strengthen there inner being and make them as faithful as Jesus is.
4. Jesus is Giving- if I then your Lord and teacher have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. For the Lord has given us an example, that you should do as I have done to you (John 13:14,15).
5. Jesus was separate- Jesus was in the world but he was not a part of the world.
Let us Father be separate from the world yet being able to change the world around us I pray that we will all Father find that balance too. I pray that we will all keep eternity in perspective, I pray that we will all remember that we know who we are in Christ and what we are called to do and where we are going to spend eternity.
6. Jesus is Obedient- I Pray that we will all have that same obedience that Jesus had and has. Let us not act until we have direct instructions from God. (1John 2:6) He who says he abides in him ought himself also to walk just as He walked. Let us all die to self so that we can live for Him.
7. Jesus is Light- (John 8:12) I am the light of the world, he who follows me shall not walk in darkness but have the light of life.
God I come before you Father to Pray for our Church, our brothers and sisters, family and friends, leaders and Pastors , Father we don’t want to walk in the dark, we want to be in the light Father, to be a light that shines bright into this world.
I pray Lord that all those changes will begin today. I know we can’t change ourselves in any way that is significant or lasting but by the transforming power of your Holy Spirit all things are possible. Transform us into your likeness, help us to become separate from the world without becoming isolated from it or turning our backs on it. Show Father when we are not humble and help us to resist pride of any kind, let humility be a testimony of your spirit in each and everyone of us. Father may your love manifest in us be a witness of your greatness, teach us how to love others the way you do, soften our hearts where it has become stale, lead us and instruct us where we have become unteachable, make us to be faithful, giving, and obedient the way Jesus was and is. Where we are resistant to change Father help us to trust your work, may your light so shine in us that we become a light to all who know us, may it be not I who lives but you who lives in us. (Galatians 2:20) Make us Father to be so much like Christ that when people see us they will see you and want to know Jesus Christ. (2 Corinthians 12:9) Come out from among them and be separate says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean and I will receive you, I will be a Father to you and you shall be my sons and daughters says the Lord Almighty. I pray Father that we will all be concerned with you because you are our future. Father as we look to you we will all be transformed into the image of Christ. Amen and Amen.
Be blessed today and always, we have free BIBLES and DAILY BREADS for you all, just leave us your address and we will get them to you, we also have ANOINTING OIL, a weapon God has given us for our protection. Thank you to all who give love offerings and donations, we appreciate you all and thank you all so very much, your love offerings help us to share the love of Christ, His Word and testimonies that show that you are real OUR SAVIOR!